Medi Derma-Pro (Maximum Skin Protection)
Medi Derma-Pro is a new formulation of skin protectant and moisture barrier ointment that was designed to provide effective skin protection from the effects of urine, faeces, friction and shear for both at-risk and compromised skin.
Medi Derma-Pro is a greaseless, pH balanced, fragrance-free skin protectant suitable for everyday use as a moisture barrier to protect the skin from irritation due to faecal and urinary incontinence and provide hydration to clinically dry skin.
On application, Medi Derma-Pro forms a long-lasting protective waterproof barrier that protects and prevents associated trauma to at-risk skin whilst repairing and restoring the integrity of compromised skin.
When Medi Derma-Pro Ointment and Medi Derma-Pro Foam & Spray Cleanser are used in conjunction, it provides a structured skin care regime for Total Barrier Protection™ of skin damaged from the effects of severe incontinence and excessive moisture.
Indications for Use
- Elderly patients
- Paediatric patients
- Intact skin
- Injured skin (e.g. excoriated and partial thickness wounds up to grade II associated with incontinence)
- To protect from skin damage associated with incontinence, exudate, friction and shear
- To help reduce the risk of incontinence associated dermatitis
- To moisturise clinically dry skin and leave skin supple and hydrated
Features and Benefits*
- Long lasting protection – resilient, hydrophobic protective barrier from moisture associated skin damage
- Can be applied to broken and unbroken skin
- ‘Tacky’ consistency ensures the ointment adheres well to moist skin and wounds
- Moisturises severely dry skin
- Minimises the risk of shear and friction-related trauma
- Can be applied over fungal creams required to treat skin infections to ensure they remain in contact with the skin and protection is still provided
- Suitable for use on Paediatric patients
- Non-Sting formulation, pain free application
- Fragrance and latex free
(*data on file)
|Medi Derma-Pro Ointment|
For further information regarding Medi Derma-Pro or to obtain samples, please contact our Healthcare Development Manager for your area or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org