Features & Benefits:
- Long Lasting Protection – resilient, hydrophobic protective barrier from moisture associated skin damage
- Can be applied to both damaged and intact skin(1,2)
- Provides protection around the area where the dressing, pouch or adhesive device is to be applied by forming a transparent coating
- Can be used underneath incontinence pads as it does not block pad absorption(3)
- Prevents exudate damage and maceration
- Does not impede the adhesion of dressings, pouches or adhesive devices(1)
- Suitable for use on Paediatric patients(4)
- Only a small amount required for each application
- Quickly absorbed into the skin
- Alcohol, Fragrance, Latex, Parabens and Phthalates Free
|Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream Healthcare Grade||Sachets 2g|
- Bianchi J, Beldon P, Callaghan R, Stephen-Haynes J (2013) Barrier products: Effective use of a barrier cream and film. Wounds UK 9(1): 82-8.
- Southgate G, Bradbury S (2016) Management of incontinence-associated dermatitis with a skin barrier protectant. BJN 25(9): S20-S29.
- Dykes P, Bradbury S (2016) Incontinence Pad Absorption and Skin Barrier Creams: A Non-Patient Study.
25 (22): 1244-1248.
- Huish S, Walters E (2016) Preliminary evaluation of Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream & Film for managing neonatal nappy associated dermatitis and development of a neonatal skin care protocol.
Poster Presentation, Wounds UK, Harrogate.
If you require more information about Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream or would like a representative to contact you, please email us at email@example.com