Features & Benefits:
- Long Lasting Protection – resilient, hydrophobic protective barrier (up to 72 hours) from moisture associated skin damage(1)
- Non-Sting formulation helps protect both damaged and intact skin(2,3)
- Protects skin from exudates and adhesives and prevents damage and maceration(2)
- Does not impede the adhesion of dressings, pouches or adhesive devices and prevents and reduces trauma and related pain(2)
- Suitable for use on Paediatric patients(4)
- Dries in seconds
- Aerosol can be sprayed and used at any angle
- Quick and easy to use
- Alcohol, Fragrance, Latex, Parabens and Phthalates Free
|Description||Pack Size||Product Code||PIP Code|
Medical Barrier Film Silicone Based, Healthcare Grade
|Sterile Applicators 1ml
|Sterile Applicators 3ml
- Dykes P, Goodwin R, Rosslee V (2012) Pilot Study into the Efficacy of Film Barrier Skin Care Products.
Wounds UK 8(4): 1-4.
- Bianchi J, Beldon P, Callaghan R, Stephen-Haynes J (2013) Barrier products: Effective use of a barrier cream and film. Wounds UK 9(1): 82-8.
- Southgate G, Bradbury S (2016) Management of incontinence-associated dermatitis with a skin barrier protectant. BJN 25(9): S20-S29.
- Huish S, Walters E (2016) Preliminary evaluation of Medi Derma-S Barrier Cream & Film for managing neonatal nappy associated dermatitis and development of a neonatal skin care protocol.
Poster Presentation, Wounds UK, Harrogate.
If you require more information about MEDI DERMA-S or would like a representative to contact you, please email us at email@example.com